Naughty Dog has released a new patch for last year’s Game of the Year ‘The Last of Us. The Patch 1.07 not only fixes numerous major issues faced by the players in both the single player and multiplayer modes and it also adds a brand new difficulty that will really test your skills with the game.
Following are the highlights of the patch:
- Grounded Difficulty added for Single Player.
Want a challenge? This mode is for the toughest of the hardcore. Super aggressive AI. Bring your best game or you won’t survive.
- Invisibility & Stuck-on-black-screen bug
Players who have become invisible or are stuck on a black screen (typically when waiting to respawn) will be kicked from the match.
Players who are kicked will not advance a clan day and suffer any clan losses.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to exploit supply boxes for extra ammo and 2x4s.
- Fixed a bug that allowed player who was the Last One Standing to get additional comeback items from multiple supply boxes.
- Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes crash when late joining a match.
- Fixed a bug where players on opposite teams who are spawning at the same time would sometimes spawn near each other.
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes get stuck on a black screen when the host quits out during the match intro.
For full details on the fixes and changes that have come with the Last of Us Patch 1.07, head over to the official website.