This weekend Steam is having an Activision publisher sale that puts a number of their titles at a discounted price, including nearly all of Call of Duty games.
Here are the Call of Duty titles included in the sale:
- Call of Duty (25% off – $14.99)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (25$ off – $14.99)
- Call of Duty 2 (25% off – $14.99)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (25% off – $14.99)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (25% off – $14.99)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (25% off – $29.99)
- Call of Duty: World at War (25% off – $15.00)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (25% off – $29.99)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (25% off – $44.99)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition (33% off – $40.19)
The Call of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition includes the full game and its first expansion pack Onslaught. Additionally the pack gets you the Wolf Killstreak skin for your Guard Dog. This is also a good opportunity to try out Black Ops II, a sheer success for developer Treyarch, as well as Call of Duty 4, which in my books is still the best game in the series yet.
Leaving the Call of Duty category, Activision’s weekend sale includes The Amazing Spider-Man, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™: Out of the Shadows, TimeShift and more.
The two Transformers titles are good entertainment, while The Amazing Spider-Man is surely better than what the recent second installment dished out.
The sale has already begun and will last until Monday, May 5. Visit the official page to check out the full list of games on sale.