Sony’s Road to Greatness Tour Detailed
Sony’s Road to Greatness tour happens this month and will see to showcasing its upcoming PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita titles across the country.
According to a post on the PlayStation Blog, the tour will begin tomorrow at the Stagecoach Music Festival in Indio, California; after which it will hit a new U.S. city every week until November.
At each stop Sony will be featuring PlayStation 4 launch titles like Knack, recently released games like Infamous: Second Son and upcoming games like Destiny and The Order: 1886.
Here’s a list of the confirmed stops:
- Stagecoach Music Festival, April 25 – 27; Indio, Calif.
- Beale Street Music Festival, May 2 – 4; Memphis, Tenn.
- Nascar Sprint Cup Series, May 9 – 10; Kansas City, Mo.
- Rock on the Range, May 16 – 18; Columbus, Ohio
- Rocklahoma, May 23 – 25; Tulsa, Okla.
- Free Press Summer Festival, May 31 – June 1; Houston, Texas
- Country Jam, June 19 – 22; Grand Junction, Colo.
- Summerfest, Jun. 25 – July 6; Milwaukee, Wis.
- MLB FanFest, July 11 – 15; Minneapolis, Minn.
Sony will also be hosting daily tournaments where winning players will net themselves PlayStation-themed prizes, a PlayStation 4 console and game bundle. Interested attendees should reserve a spot for themselves by heading to the official Road to Greatness Facebook event.
Source PlayStation Blog