Dragon Age Inquisition Digital Deluxe Edition Detailed, Hard to Ignore
Just like every other classy AAA game, there is a special version of for BioWare’s upcoming action RPG, called Dragon Age Inquisition Digital Deluxe Edition. Now that the game is being preordered and we are counting days until October 7, 2014, let us see what can we get for paying a few bucks more than the original cost of the game.
While the standard version of the game costs £49.99, if preordered now, the Dragon Age Inquisition Digital Deluxe Edition will ask you to pay £59.99. However, the additional amount spent will be worth it.
The publisher EA has listed the contents of the special edition in question over at the Origin website. Here are some of the things being offered:
- Skyhold Throne – Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
- Red Hart Halla – Traverse the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
- Bog Unicorn – Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
- Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the Dragon Age: Inquisition digital soundtrack
- Bonus digital content – to be announced
That is not it though, the Dragon Age Inquisition Digital Deluxe Edition will bring you the Flames of the Inquisition gear as well. What is all that about, you might ask? This will get you Multi Class Weapons that will further strengthen your smiting powers through the special daggers, greatsword and war hammer.
When you have a great weapon set, you will also want to have a better armor right? Don’t worry the Digital Deluxe Edition comes packed with the Inquisitor Armor that will be a better friend of yours against the blitzkrieg of enemy attacks.
Only one thing is left now before you turn in to a complete warrior packed with all the gear, a good horse. You will get an Armored Mount that is valiant and secured under the Inquisition Armor.
That is quite impressive, isn’t it? I would really want to know how many of the series fans would opt to buy Dragon Age Inquisition Digital Deluxe Edition.