We were told at the Game Developers Conference 2014 that Atari was developing Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 for Windows as well as mobile devices. We are not sure if seeing the game’s most interesting features behind a paywall has put you off or not, but here’s something that might make you rethink what you feel about it. Atari has released around half an hour of gameplay video for the amusement park simulator.
Just as the game releases for iOS it sounds like a good idea to get to know your way around the amusement park that you are going to be the boss of.
Some of the in-game features that you will be able to see in the game are as follows:
- Intuitive RollerCoaster Editor
- 20 pre-designed coasters.
- Over 50 different attractions, restaurants, concession stands, hotels and decorations.
- Unlock new materials to construct cooler, faster and taller coasters.
- Grow your economy by creating the ultimate amusement park.
- Connect with friends on Facebook and Game Center.
- Share roller coaster blueprints.
- Top the Game Center leaderboards online.
- Game is pre-loaded with over $5.00 of in-game currency.
How many of you have planned to get Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 on iOS? If you want, you can get it now for $2.99 by visiting iTunes Store.