Swords & Soldiers HD Coming to the Wii U During April or May
Two Tribes has confirmed the release of their side-scrolling strategy title Swords & Soldiers HD for the Wii U sometime during April or May. The developers are releasing the HD version for the Wii U to keep the fans busy until they release Swords & Soldiers 2.
Here are the features and how the game makes use of the Wii-U Gamepad:
- The classic Swords & Soldiers experience.
- Playable with custom touch scheme on Gamepad.
- Playable with Wii remote on TV.
- Multiplayer mode combining GamePad and TV.
- High res HD graphics compared to SD Wii release.
- Expected release end of April / Early May.
- Low TBA introduction price.
- The ultimate BBQ sauce.
Swords & Soldiers has the player commanding one of the Three Factions: Aztec, Viking, Imperial Chinese) to gain the power of the gods. Each faction has 10 missions with varied objectives like conquering the enemy base, surviving sieges from the enemy or infiltrating their defences with a set number of units.
Players can collect Gold and Mana from the missions to purchase new units and spells. After placing units, they automatically attack the enemy base leaving the player to cast spells that either boost his army or attack the opposing team.
Swords & Soldiers was received well by fans and critics and I believe that some of you will surely want to grab this one for Wii U.