Age of Wonders 3: New Video Introduces Warlord Leader Class
The release of Age of Wonders 3 is just around the corner and to excite the fans, the developer has released a new video of the game showcasing the Warlord Leader Class.
The units of Warlord Class will have Mounted Archers, Warbreeds, Manticore Rider and Monster Hunters. All of the races can be specialized to add magical skills. The available skills of the class are as follows:
- Killing Spree: Target friendly unit gains additional movement and action points upon killing an enemy unit in combat.
- Steadfast Ward: Steadfast prevents a unit’s health from dropping below 1 hitpoint for a limited amount of time.
- Conqueror’s Feast: The ‘Enemy in domain’ and ‘Enemy at the gates’ morale penalties are twice as effective against the caster’s enemies. In addition, the caster’s units require less upkeep cost outside of their Empire’s domain.
- Relentless Army: Bestows all friendly units with Tireless. Tireless units don’t spend action points for attacks of opportunity or retaliation.
- Global Assault: All your units gain Charge, First Strike, and are promoted to the gold medal rank. All units produced in your cities gain gold medals as well.
Age of Wonders 3 is scheduled to release digitally in just three days on March 31. You can also pre-order the game on Steam or other retailers like GoG right now.
For more information on Age of Wonders 3, check out the game’s official website.