BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode 2 DLC Achievements Revealed
I bet you haven’t had enough of BioShock Infinite. The game’s developer Irrational Games also knows that and for that reason, the concluding expansion pack BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode 2 DLC is being released tomorrow. If you are wondering what it will add to the game, we have the list of achievements – for starters.
The first part of Burial at Sea was released last year in November where you continued to control Booker. This time around though, the character you will play as will be Elizabeth.
Here’s the list as published over NeoGAF, beware of spoilers:
- Up and running: Repaired the machine in Suchong’s lab in Burial at Sea – Episode 2.
- Mein hair: Delivered the hair sample in Burial at Sea – Episode 2.
- Paid in full: Completed Burial at Sea – Episode 2.
- The whole story: Collected all Audio Diaries and Voxophones in Burial at Sea – Episode 2.
- Taffer’s delight: Completed Burial at Sea – Episode 2 in 1998 mode.
- Making some noise: Gained five noisemakers through lockpicking.
- Twofer: Knocked out two or more enemies using the same Gas Bolt.
- Gluten for punishment: Used Ironsides to collect 20 rounds of ammo or more in Burial at Sea – Episode 2.
- Dead Drop: On three occasions, knocked out an enemy after silently dropping off a Freight Hook.
- Never saw it coming: While invisible, used Peeping Tom to knock out 15 enemies with a melee attack.
BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode 2 DLC will come out on March 25 i.e. one day from now at a price of $14.99 to give a final ending to one of the most popular games of last year.