At the start of this week, Microsoft said that there are 25 games that are currently in development for the Xbox One ID@Xbox program. Now Microsoft has released a new video which shows some of the games in work and experience of the developers working on Xbox One platform.
The developers come from nine difference countries and show their brand new work for the excited fans.
The video features the following games and developers:
- Ken Yeung, Technical Director of Capy Games. Take a look at “Super Time Force,” an action-packed platformer with a time-travelling twist!
- James Brooksby, CEO of Born Ready Games. Check out “Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut,” a space combat game that throws players into battles where the very fate of Earth rests on your dogfighting skills.
- Mike Mika, Creative Director of Other Ocean. Hear from the team behind “It Draws a Red Box,” the chaotic eight-player eSport jumping jetpack future arena ball game.
- Louis Deane, Developer at Gateway Interactive. Go deeper with “Spectra,” a fast paced retro style racing game destined to get your heart pumping and test your skill like no other.
- Mattia Traverso, Game Designer with Through Games. See what the buzz is with”FRU,” a Kinect-based puzzle platformer in which the player utilizes both a joystick and their body.
Aforementioned games are only in the development for the Xbox One. We will keep you posted as soon as more information on ID@Xbox games become available.
Which ID@Xbox game from the video catches your eye? Do tell us by commenting below!