ID@Xbox is a program that Sony has been poking fun at; it is, nonetheless, something with great potential.
For instance, today Microsoft announced 25 new indie titles through the program.
The Games Director of ID@Xbox, Chris Charla was at GDC 2014 to represent the indie game publishing program of Microsoft where the new games were announced. He believes that developer’s ease and working in close connection with them is their prime objective:
Since we first announced the program in August, we’ve been working closely with developers to bring a diverse array of independent games to Xbox One. Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible so developers can focus on what matters most: creating the games you’re beginning to see today!
These are the games that Xbox Wire has listed today. You may check out the brief summaries that they have given for each one of them by visiting the official post:
- 1001 Spikes by Nicalis.
- Calibre 10 Racing Series by Bongfish GmbH.
- CastleStorm by Zen Studios.
- Chariot by Frima.
- Chuck’s Challenge 3D by Niffler.
- Contrast by Compulsion Games.
- Divekick Addition Edition by Iron Galaxy Studios.
- Forced by BetaDwarf ApS.
- FRU by Through Games.
- Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition by DrinkBox Studios.
- Gunscape by Blowfish Studios.
- Habitat by agency.
- Hyper Light Drifter” by Heart Machine.
- It Draws a Red Box by Other Ocean.
- Nutjitsu by NinjaBee.
- Pinball Arcade by FarSight Studios.
- Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut by Toxic Games.
- Riptide GP2 by Vector Unit.
- Roundabout> by No Goblin.
- Sixty Second Shooter Prime by Happion Laboratories.
- Spectra: 8bit Racing by Gateway Interactive.
- Strike Suit Zero by Born Ready Games.
- Super Time Force by Capybara.
- The Last Tinker by Mimimi Productions.
- Wulverblade by Darkwind Media
Some of these titles were previously known like Nutjitsu and Roundabout, but most of the ID@Xbox titles in question are new. What is your opinion about them?