They say there is a first time for everything; this time around, the quote came in favor of the Wii U owners who also happen to be fans of the Call of Duty.
Activision has decided to include Wii U to the DLC party by release the first ever DLC for the Wii U version of Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Free Fall is a multiplayer map we have known of since sometime. What we didn’t know is that the developer had it in their plans to release it to all the platforms that have the game.
To top that off, they are offering the map for free alongside the latest update. The new map, Free Fall, plays out in a skyscraper that is about to give way and collapse.
Just as the name suggest, the building where the entire action takes place will keep falling down piece by piece. This means you get new waypoints but on the flipside, anyone who is too close to the destruction gets killed.
If you would remember, Free Fall is the map that was offered as a pre-order bonus but now, everyone can download it for their platform.
Along with the free map, Call of Duty: Ghosts Wii U version’s patch notes include certain amendments to improve stability as well as fixes to the game.
Check them out below:
- Fixed an issue where the Squad Reports Screen would occasionally hang on a black screen.
- Fix for a rare bots crash.
- Improved operations functionality.
- Fix for broken operations – playing a ranked game will restore operations
- Fixed an issue where throwing a tactical grenade could cause the player to switch weapons
- Fixed a Lobby Migration issue that would force the Create a Soldier screen to close
- Fix to keep the Grenade Cook Timer from becoming difficult to see
- Fixed an inconsistency in the presentation of profile names when switching controllers
- Fixed an issue that could occur at the start of a Safeguard match where the friends list would become inaccessible
- Fixed an issue where the scoreboard on the Wii U GamePad would not automatically re-open after changing Loadouts
- Fix for Leaderboards no longer updating properly after a disc eject
- Fixed a stuck spot that could be entered while crouching near an overturned table (Siege)
- Fixed issue that would occur when having hardline as last perk with specialist.
- Added no enemy callouts to incog perk description.
- Fixed an issue where connecting to a Squads game could potentially see the buttons/title for an incorrect Squad mode.
- Fixed incorrect indexing of perks with squads that had defined loadouts.
- Fixed splitscreen UI bug where the dom capture bar would be in the way of the reticle.
- Fix to validate reticle type even when switching sights.
- Fix for sound issue when seeker explodes.
- Fix for final escape being broken by player jumping off cliff after nuke activation.
- Fix for drill disappearing when grabbing the drill after using SOFLAM.
- Fixed unlimited weapon glitch in first contact.
- Various additional fixes
Don’t forget to share what you think of the move!