Zephyr Rises – Warframe Gets a Massive PS4 Update
Warframe, the Free-To-Play third person cooperative shooter just got a big new update on the Playstation 4. This Update number 12 is titled “Zephyr Rises” and it went live yesterday. Additions include a new Warframe, a new HUD and much more!
Check out the video above – it showcases some of the Highlights of the cool stuff which is a part of the new update.
Highlighted below are some of the changes for the new update:
- New Warframe: Zephyr – Specializing in air attacks and mobility, Zephyr dominates from above. Build her in the new Tenno Research Lab in your Dojo.
- New Mission Type: Interception – Intercept interplanetary communication that is being beamed to four towers on the map. The more towers you capture and hold, the faster you can decode the message. Keep the enemy at bay or they’ll decode the message for themselves.
- New Weapons – A number of new weapons are now available
- Level Expansion – The Forest Tileset has returned
- Mod Stacking – Mods will now be organized in stacks in the Arsenal to improve duplicate Mod management.
- New Tenno Lab – The new Tenno Research Lab allows you to construct Warframes in a new way – in your Dojo!
- New HUD
- Alternate Helmet
- New WarFrame skins
For more in depth details on the new update, check out the official forums.
Meanwhile, The Inferno Pack is going away. Grab it now for $139.99 before it’s officially retired!
Have you had a chance to try out the new update? Talk about it in the comments section below.