The Elder Scrolls Online Beta Update Tweaks Progression and Quests
The Elder Scrolls Online beta update will change the game from how you saw it in the beta. When the update releases and takes effect in the next testing phase, a list of tweaks as big as Tamriel itself will implement customer feedback as well as dozens of other fixes to the quests.
ZeniMax Online Studios have titled The Elder Scrolls Online beta update as version0.18 and looking at it in detail, the patch notes could be among the longest ones in a quite a while.
From the pace of leveling to better music and from tackling threats from bugs to adding new threats from the game’s antagonist; it quite extensively touches every area of the game.
The complete list of patch notes can be read at the game’s Reddit page but since it is too long, we have put up some of the highlights for you:
- The Elder Scrolls Online v0.18 presents new features in addition to tons of fixes and improvements to existing content based on tester feedback. Here’s a brief overview of what awaits you in this test:
- Thousands of fixes for quest issues across the entire game.
- Now after the tutorial completion, new characters will go directly to first alliance city where you will then have the choice to go to the starting islands.
- Starting leveling is slightly quicker, while higher-level is a bit slower.
- Implementation of Molag Bal’s newest threat – Dark Fissures, smaller version of Dark Anchors.
- Player to NPC collision.
- More orchestral music across all zones.
- Many gameplay improvements, including balancing and polish to class and weapon abilities.
- Many updates and improvements to the UI.
What were your impressions from the previous beta session? Do you think that The Elder Scrolls Online beta update v 0.18 will help furthering the audience?