Developers DICE has released another Battlefield 4 patch, this time for the Xbox 360 version of the game.
The players of the game were experiencing all sorts of trouble but with this update, we hope that most of the bugs are fixed. As always, you will experience a multiplayer downtime while the patch goes out to Xbox Live users and the servers are updated.
Full notes for the Battlefield 4 Xbox 360 update are as follows:
- Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
- Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
- Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
- Fix for an issue that would appear if a 10 users party would join a game with 8 available slots, leaving 2 of the players stuck on the loading screen
- Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
- Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
- Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
- Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
- Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
- Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
- Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
- Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map location.
What are the issues you are experiencing with Battlefield 4 on your Xbox 360? Does this update fixes any of the issues? Let us know in the comments below!