GTA V Online “Valentine’s Day Massacre” Update is Out
There are so many ways you can celebrate Valentine’s Day. You can spend it with someone special or you may decide to ignore this day altogether. However, if you have nothing to do, then you play Grand Theft Auto V Online and create as much chaos as you want.
The new “Valentine’s Day Massacre Special” update for GTA V Online is now available at no cost. You just have to start the game on your Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, and the automatic update will take care of the rest. Once that is complete, you are free to create havoc.
The new update includes 10 new, loosely themed Valentine’s Day jobs. A few of those include the following:
- “Shotgun Wedding” (Team Deathmatch): The title says it all. Small-scale Deathmatch around the church in Paleto Bay that’s locked to shotguns. It’ll be a lot less bloody than divorce.
- “Property Values” (Deathmatch): Forget about love, nothing’s going to break your heart like the price of real estate. Free-for-all Deathmatch on an unaffordable cul-de-sac near Mirror Park. Look out for the sniper on the grassy knoll.
- “Creek” (Parachuting): Nothing says ‘I’m in love’ like throwing yourself out of a chopper with up to seven other idiots. A steep dive, almost skirting the side of the Raton Canyon, gliding into Cassidy Creek.
- “Vinewood Tours” (Race): Who needs love when you’ve got booze in your belly and stars in your eyes? Lap race for cars and bikes taking in all the tourist sights of Vinewood and Rockford Hills.
- “Motorboating” (Sea Race): A good motorboating is all anyone wants for Valentine’s Day. Take your love for a trip around buoys and over jumps to the North of Mount Gordo.
- “Heart Breaker” (Bike Race): Make your feelings known by carving a love heart into the Grand Senora Desert. Hills and jumps abound in this mainly off-road lap race for bikes on a heart-shaped track.
Some smaller addition also are coming with this update, though, Rockstar is including several smaller additions like the Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun, the Albany Roosevelt ride, and plenty of new attire, including: double-breasted suits, flapper dresses, sexy undergarments, novelty T-shirt, hats, masks, and more.
All items are available now for purchase, but they will disappear at the end of February. Items remain in your inventory once they are purchased. So which one of these updates is GTA V are you looking forward to the most?