GTA V Online Title Update 1.10 is Out, Don’t Kill Passive Players
The GTA V Valentine’s Day Massacre DLC is not the only thing that Rockstar has been working on. GTA V Online Title Update 1.10 is now out and makes one long list of changes in the game.
Some of the highlights include a feature that will let you buy and keep the Rat Loader vehicle in your garages – free of charge. A new email function will now be accessible through the character’s phone as well.
We have seen that a lot of people go out killing whoever they meet out on the streets, Rockstar wants to add a deterrent to that; if you kill a player who is in the Passive Mode, you will have to pay his hospital bills – boohoo!
The complete patch notes are pretty lengthy but we have listed the key changes that the GTA V Title Update 1.10 brings:
- The Rat Loader is now available again in GTA Online. Please see southernsanandreassuperautos.com for your vehicular needs. This vehicle and all of its mods are free until the following Title Update.
- A player who kills a passive player must now pay their hospital bills
- The Mechanic has now been removed when delivering a Personal Vehicle. The vehicle is now created nearby instead.
- Added a new option to the Interaction Menu that lowers the attack priority against Friends.
- Solo players in Races now earn GTA$.
- Fix for incorrect time display on the Bad Sport pool timer
- Fix for several exploits that allowed duplication of vehicles
- Fix for several exploits that allowed too much RP during missions
- Fix for issues with Cornrows haircut
- Fix for issue causing characters to become bald after using a mask
- Fix for Story Mode issue where all shops could remain closed with their blips missing
- A new “Blow Kiss” Celebration has been added. Show some love.
- Various bug fixes
Check out the complete patch notes for GTA V Online Title Update 1.10 on the Rockstar Games’ website and let us know which of the changes you’re more excited about.