We have known South Park series to feature edgy content every now and then. In fact, that is the reason why most of us love it in the first place. The list of South Park: The Stick of Truth achievements will tell you that they have made sure that the satirical tone and controversial humor is maintained.
Now before we go ahead and hare what is in store for you, be warned that there will be spoilers.
Flatulent pals among us would be glad to know that the game involves a total of eight achievements that involve farting. Yes, you will need to fart on random people, your enemies, buddies and even dogs.
One specific achievement named Dog Whistle, will get you 15G if you fart on a canine enemy when you are in a Gnome form while another will get you the same farting on people for a total of 100 times.
Moving on, an achievement has been named Heisenberg (and yes you guessed that right), it is related to Breaking Bad. You will need to defeat a group of Meth Tweekers while donning a goatee and a cap like Walter White from the infamous season.
Read on, we have listed all South Park: The Stick of Truth achievements:
- New Kid On The Block: Join the KKK
- First Day in South Park: Spend one day in South Park.
- Gingivitis: Let Gingers bite you 3 times without blocking.
- Day Walker: Defeat the Boss Hall Monitor while wearing freckles.
- Made This for You: Fling a turd that you created at an enemy in combat.
- Are We Cool?: Find Jesus while playing as a Jew.
- Parkeologist: Open all garages in South Park.
- For the Hoarder: Sell nothing the entire game.
- Truth to Power: Fart on the Mayor, Father Maxi, Principal Vic, & Prime Minister.
- Irritable Bowels: Shit your pants during a boss battle.
- Dog Whistle: Fart on a canine enemy while in Gnome form.
- Dragon Wrath: Hit 3 enemies with a single fart outside of combat.
- Just Saying Hi: Fart on each available buddy in the game.
- Re-Buttal: Interrupt 5 channel attacks with a fart.
- Heisenberg: Defeat the Meth Tweekers while wearing the Evil Cartman goatee and the bald cap.
- Shutout: Successfully block every enemy attack in a single, non-tutorial battle.
- Stay Down: Fart on 10 enemies in the world when they’re knocked out.
- Avenger: Defeat at least 3 enemies in one battle while your buddy is unconscious.
- No Child Left Behind: Complete the game without ever ending a combat with a buddy knocked out.
- Poco Chinpoko: Collect 5 Chinpokomon.
- Chinpoko loco: Collect 15 Chinpokomon.
- Chinpokolypse: Collect all the Chinpokomon.
- Daddy Issues: Befriend your Dad.
- More Popular Than Jesus: Befriend Half of South Park.
- Junk Peddler: Sell 300 junk items.
- Ass of Fire: Kill 20 enemies with Cartman’s ass.
- Canadian Handshake: Fart on people 100 times
- Animal Cruelty: Fart on animals 25 times.
- Pulling Mud: Shit Your Pants in battle three times.
- Shopaholic: Complete half of the available costume sets.
- Clothes Whore: Complete all available Costume Sets.
- Friends in Strange Places: Befriend Crab People and Underpants Gnomes.
- Weapon Proficiency: Score 100 perfect attacks.
- Skilled Defender: Block 100 attacks.
- You bastards!: Have Kenny Die 10 times in battle over the course of the game.
- Mastery: Unlock all the upgrades for one of the New Kid’s abilities.
- Make it Rain!: Spend $500.
- Full Arsenal: Collect all the weapons and costumes available in the game.
So, what do you make of South Park: The Stick of Truth achievements list?
Thanks, Xbox Achievements