Rockstar Games are really making the best of the recently launched Content Creator of Grand Theft Auto Online.
Today, a new batch of player created jobs was verified by the developer stressing the utility of the content creator and how the developer intends to use it to release constant stream of new content.
In their recent blog post, the developer underlined ten new jobs created by the players of GTA Online. All of these newly verified jobs are now available on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
There is a strong mix of Deathmatches, Team Deathmatches, and Races in this batch. You can view full list of new jobs below or you can go to the official website to see all of these jobs in full details.
- Beach Side Race – created by papa_salada
- Custom Freeway gymkhana – created by SaltedCracka
- From Weazel to Weazel – created by cionyes
- Rush Hour – created by YouStupidFatFuk
- High Road – created by Spider-aka-Mr19
- The Pad of Death – created by DatBread
- Horseback Hell – created by Misterbocs007
- Lodge Battle – created by Su-per-cat
- Woodbury – created by RussianConcussin
- Long Haul 2 – created by Paradis_420
GTA V has been a huge success for Rockstar Games this year and the developer looks well on track with these new Job coming to the GTA online every two weeks.
Last batch of user-created jobs was released just two weeks ago.
Which among these jobs are you looking forward to play? Let us know in the comments below!