The PlayStation 4 version of Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag has received a humongous patch. Taking around 2.3GB of your space, the patch 1.04 hit the console today fixing a number of bugs in the single player mode.
Among the eight bugs that it fixes, ability to connect to others while having more than 100 friends has finally been taken care of. Here’s a rundown on all the areas that the patch has hit:
- Fixed rare crashes and freezes
- Changed fight balance to increase double attacks
- Fixed Abstergo challenges count to show 100% when completed
- Added tutorial video streaming support
- Added support for Resources Pack consumable
- Fixed news display not always showing correct news
- Fixed loyalty rewards skins not always being awarded
- Fixed connection with over 100 friends
This patch comes in advance of the Title Update 4 which is bound to go live on February 11.
The update will address Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag multiplayer on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Apart from touching the game’s user interface, audio components and gameplay, it will also address to certain areas of Wolfpack.
Lastly, the PC version of Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag has received a comparatively smaller new update named Title Update 6 today. The patch took care of certain crash issues as well as black screens.
You may visit UbiBlog to read up on the recent as well as the forthcoming updates.