If you are a Final Fantasy fan, you would have played Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn when it was released to PS3 and PC back in August 2013, but how many of you have been waiting to visit Hydaelyn on Sony’s next generation console?
You guys have waited for far too long, and it’s time that Square Enix releases the game on PS4 – so they will.
The next generation version of A Realm Reborn is outbound on April 14 – get your swords, wands and scepters ready.
A press release announced today that the game will be available in two versions: the standard edition and the collector’s edition. Starting today, you can pre-order either one of them. As far as the perks of pre-ordering are concerned, you will get Mog Cap & Cait Sith Doll minion with the game as well as an early access starting April 11.
The contents of Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Collector’s Edition are:
- Special box featuring artwork by Yoshitaka Amano
- Art Book – The Art of Eorzea: A Realm Reimagined
- Special Soundtrack -The Sounds of Eorzea-
- Seventh Umbral Era Special Movie Content Disc – The Waning of the Sixth Sun
- Art Card Set
- Themed Security Token
- In-Game Items – Coeurl Mount, Behemoth Barding, Baby Behemoth minion, Helm of Light, Fat Chocobo Mount and Wind-up Moogle minion
Can’t wait for that long? PS4 owners can join the Beta that kicks off on February 22. Also, if you own a PS3 account of the game you will be allowed to transfer it into the PS4 version come April 11, and that too will be free of charge.
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn standard version has been priced at $39.99 while the collector’s edition will set you back $79.99 (physical copies), the digital version of the same will only cost $59.99 at PSN.