NBA 2K14 Patch 4 Addresses Saved Games, MyGM, and Other Issues
2K Games has rolled out another title update for next-gen versions of NBA 2K14. The 4th update is said to resolve many issues, but its primary focus is directed towards issues with save files, MyGM contracts, and friends invites.
According to official 2K Blog, the update is currently rolling out for Xbox One. As for the Playstation 4 version, it will follow ‘shortly’.
The update addresses the issues in which some players were not able to load and play their saved games, properly negotiate contracts in MyGM, and inability to join Head-to-Head and Team-Up matchmaking via friends invites.
It is also being said that the update will correct the issues in which the game becomes unresponsive when booted up without signing-in to a profile and crashes after booting up if a large number of content update notifications are queued up.
Check out the complete patch notes below:
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to load/play any previously saved files.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to properly negotiate contracts in MyGM.
- Users are now able to advance to the next round of the playoffs when playing the series deciding game in MyGM.
- Addressed an issue with Friend invites that was preventing some users from entering into Head-to-Head and Team-Up matchmaking.
- Corrected a case where the game would exit out after the first change of possession during the Rising Stars challenge in MyCAREER mode.
- Improved performance in The Park by fixing a number of hitches that would occur during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the title would be unresponsive when booted without being signed into a profile.
- Fixed an issue where the game would occasionally exit out shortly after boot when there was a large number of content update notifications queued up.
- Corrected an issue where thumbnails in the MyPLAYER Store and Dressing Room would fail to appear in some cases.
Furthermore, all these fixes are sure to work on a user’s existing game mode saves such as MyCareer and MyGM.
Community manger for 2K Games has also stated that the next-gen versions of the game will also receive a new uniform update for both Xbox One and Playstation 4:
— Ronnie 2K 2K14 (@Ronnie2K) January 24, 2014
Have these fixes worked for you or some others have popped-up? Let us know in the comments below!