FIFA 14 for Xbox One has received a title update, which fixes most of the game’s reported bugs. According to official post on EA forums the title update is as same as the one released for the PlayStation 4 in December.
A note with the patch states, following fixes have been made:
- Some stability issues when entering Online matches.
- Some cases where users with large friends lists can’t access certain Online features.
- Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles.
- Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability.
- Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue.
- Resolves some online issues regarding match invites.
- Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands.
- Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches.
- Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match.
- Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs.
The post also states:
Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements.
FIFA 14 has maintained the No. 1 spot in UK for all formats, all prices last week. The game has taken the weekly top spot on eight occasions in the UK since release, including the past five weeks, during which time Call of Duty Ghosts has had to settle for the No. 2 position.
Were you encountering any issues with your game? Does this update help you in any way? Tell us in the comments section below.