Minecraft PS3 Patch 1.03 Out in Europe, Australia and New Zealand
Following considerable testing, patch 1.03 for the PS3 edition of Minecraft is now available to download in Europe, Australia, New Zealand.
There is still no word on when it will release for North America. According to 4J, the studios is “waiting to hear back from Sony America.”
Seeing that it’s already made available else where, Minecraft players in North America will probably get theirs tomorrow.
The following are the official patch notes for 1.03:
- Fix for issue in multiplayer/splitscreen which could cause save file corruption.
- Fix for memory issue causing random game freezes and exits to XMB.
- Fix for being unable to join games at times (“The host has exited the game” message incorrectly being displayed).
- Fix for splitscreen crash on adding a player when language is Russian.
- Fix for issue which can prevent leaderboard updates and some trophy awards.
- Fix for issue causing “No DLC offers available” message when converting trial to full version.
- Fix for game render glitch when a new streaming music track starts up.
- Fix for a lighting issue on a network client.
- Fix for the block damage decal being incorrectly offset
- Fix for selected item text not fading off screen if a menu is opened when it’s visible.
- Fix for “Where are we now” music disc
- Fix for issue with Ghasts firing at certain angles
- A few rendering performance improvements
If you’ve managed to update to the latest patch, do tell us how you’re finding the new changes.