Infinity Ward is trying to get Call of Duty: Ghosts in a shape that it is loved by all the COD fans as they have loved earlier games in the series.
The latest attempt at that is a number of improvements to the game that will be focused on competitive gaming. This will include changes regarding the competitive rules as well as the broadcaster mode.
Senior community manager Tina Palacios made a post on the community page of Call of Duty: Ghosts detailing the areas that they are targeting. The post reads:
“These will appear as both hot fixes and TUs in the coming weeks alongside planned changes to the areas of Ghosts affecting all players, such as spawns. As a guiding principle, development priority is assigned to those issues which we deem to have the largest immediate impact or those affecting the broadest group of players.”
Palacios also stated that the changes have been thought upon after collecting feedback from the competitive community. In the “immediate future” you will see fixes including:
- Restrict Ghillie suits in competitive rules.
- Restrict Tracker Sights in competitive rules.
- Restrict Danger Close in competitive rules.
- Disable third-person spectating in competitive Private Matches.
- Add a kill feed to Broadcaster mode.
- Address Broadcaster mode stability (squash crash bugs).
You might want to keep track of the upcoming improvements page in order to know what to expect in the future.