Stefan Ljungqvist a former Just Cause developer and some other veteran game developers have formed a new gaming studio Deadbreed. Without wasting any time, they have also announced a new MOBA title that also goes by the name of ‘Deadbreed’.
If you are interested enough, you can currently vote Deadbreed at Steam Greenlight.
As far as basic game features are concerned, they are as follows:
- Tactical 3vs3 battles online versus players or AI combatants.
- Choose your hero from a wide range of night-, half- and daybreed. Each hero has its own unique set of special abilities and plays differently depending on the way you equip them!
- Heroes level up with matches – Earn experience to rank up the heroes you favor.
- Artifact Items level up and wear down with matches – Earn experience to unlock upgrades and crafting relic slots for your artifacts.
- Summon totem creatures to aid you in battle.
- A team chosen Sentinel becomes the endgame boss fight challenge. The outcomes of each match change your status with the Sentinels and affect their power.
- Maps have customizable options like Dungeons, side- and PvP-Quests.
Ljungqvist said in press release:
“Talking to friends, I realized I wasn’t the only one wanting this, so we decided to make it. Also, this was our chance to make a darker themed MOBA for hardcore gamers like ourselves and bring in some additional RPG gameplay features.”
So what is your take on this one? Had enough of the MOBA genre already or you want more? You can also check out the announcement trailer at their Official Website.