Rekoil: Liberation Coming to Xbox 360 in January
The first-person arena shooter, Rekoil: Liberation which was previously called as The Rekoil is all set to launch on Xbox Live (for Xbox 360) this month. The game is slated to release on January 29, 2014 with a price-tag of $14.99.
However, Steam Store has listed the game with the original Rekoil name with February, 2014 release date. Currently the title is going for $10.49 having 30% off and a 3-pack bundle for $29.99.
Game Informer has confirmed that the Steam version of the game will be called Rekoil so as to distinguish it from the Xbox 360 version and will be available on January 28, 2014.
Rekoil is said to have 10 maps at launch with a wide arsenal of 40 weapons to choose from. In addition to this, dedicated servers and modding tools at launch are promised.
In terms of system requirements, the game is not demanding at all. Check out the Steam listed system requirements below:
- OS: Windows 7 – Windows XP not supported
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Broadband connection required for multiplayer gameplay
Those of you who are still unfamiliar with the game, check out its action trailer above!