So how are you doing with Wraith Night? The event is full of continuous chances at rewards and the Skeleton King needs you now. Even then, if you were of the opinion that you need something else in the game too, Valve is all up for it. A new patch has been released that brings in more rewards and new heroes.
The heroes you learn and the rewards you earn. The latest Dota 2 patch will introduce Elder Titan, Queen of Pain, Storm Spirit, Templar Assassin and Witch Doctor to the game mode.
Moreover, a new tier of rewards will be introduced to the game for both the Phantom Fragments and the Shining Fragments. In Shining Fragments you get to buy the Wraith King’s Feretory (a mid priced item – reliquary, a saint’s relic) which has exclusive items.
The Phantom Fragments on the other hand will have a rather expensive crafting recipe that will let you make the Evergreen Stalker treant for Nature Prophet.
That is not all what the patch is about though, it also brings in a range of fixes, updates and hats.
- A 400 percent Battle Booster is also available before January 3.
- Juggernaut’s Blade Fury now gives him evasion in Wraith-Night.
- New weapons and sets have been introduced for a range of heroes.
- Three new HUDs have been introduced.
- An exploit allowing you to get out of low priority faster has been fixed.
A £1 bundle has been introduced that brings new hairstyles for Templar Assassin, Windranger, Lina, Mirana, and Drow Ranger.
How about it?