Unsurprisingly, a collector’s edition has been announced by Square Enix for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, which is going to be exclusive to the company’s own online store.
The official listing on their online store states that the collector’s edition will include the following:
- Premium packaging featuring artwork from the Japan release
- 80 page hardcover artbook containing Tetsuya Nomura’s original sketches of Lightning, a foreword from art director Isamu Kamikokuryo, and concept art from LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII
- Silver embossed pocket watch
- DLC code for FINAL FANTASY VII’s Aerith Gainsborough’s “Midgar’s Flower Girl” outfit
- LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII Game Disc
As a pre-order incentive, those who purchase the game now will be rewarded with Cloud Strife’s SOLDIER 1st Class Uniform and Buster Sword in addition to the content listed above.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is set to release on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in February 2014. You can head to the online store to purchase the Collector’s Edition which stands at a cost of $90.