Just a couple of hours are left in the mega shopping season’s sales to go live. Most of the retailers have enlisted lucrative deals already and even more are coming our way just as we speak. Toys R Us has more than 1750 stores worldwide, and certainly many of you will be looking forward to what they have in store for you.
The retailer has detailed a long list of deals, and discounts that will go live at 5:00pm on Thursday, November 28. From the looks of it, I am sure Toys R Us Black Friday 2013 deals are going to make many of you skip your second servings of Turkey.
Here is what they are offering:
- Nintendo 3DS + Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon – $149.99
- PS3 (250GB) Bundle + Batman: Arkham Origins + The Last of Us – $199.99
- Xbox 360 (4GB) Kinect Holiday Bundle + Kinect Sports Season + Kinect Adventures – $199.99
- Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle brings Halo 3 for free too!
- Purchase Nintendo 3DS XL ($199.99) and get Giants or Spyro’s Adventure Starter Pack for $9.99
- Disney Infinity Starter Pack [game + base +3 figures] – $37.49
- Buy 1, Get 1 free on all Skylanders Giants and Skylander’s Spyro’s Adventure figures
- Buy 1, Get 70% off on 1 for all Skylanders SWAP Force single character packs
- Buy 1, Get 1 for $1 on all games priced at $19.99 & $14.99 [over 150 titles]
- Buy 1, Get 40% off on 1 for the following:
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Just Dance 2014
- NBA Live 14
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Diablo 3
- Madden NFL 25
- Need for Speed Rivals
- FIFA 14
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
- WWE 2K14
Peripherals & Accessories
- Xbox 360 Wireless Camo Controller -$39.99
- PS3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller (Black or Blue) – $39.99
For me Toys R Us Black Friday deals are surely worth skipping meals for, what do you think?