Once you’re done with your purchasing for Microsoft’s pre-Black Friday sale, it’s time to move on to the actual Black Friday event which will take place on November 29 only.
Note that these are digital Xbox 360 Games on Demand and include some relatively recent releases. Notable mentions include Diablo III, Rayman: Legends and Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen. I’m not really a fan of the wrestling genre, but if you are then WWE 2K14 could be a good buy.
X-Men: Destiny was a horrible experience and I’m wondering as to who in his right mind would purchase this, even if it’s on sale. Origins Wolverine is on the other hand entertaining if you’re feeling the need to put a pair of adamantium claws to good use.
- Diablo III (US, CA & MX only) (33%)
- WWE 2K14 (33%)
- WWE 2K14 Accelerator DLC (50%)
- Halo 4 Champions Bundle (50%)
- Rayman Legends (50%)
- Magic 2014 (50%)
- Spider-Man: Edge of Time (67%)
- Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (67%)
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (67%)
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (67%)
- X-Men: Destiny (50%)
- X-Men: Origins Wolverine (67%)
- X-Men: The Official Game (67%)
- Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisien (66%)
- Onechanbara (80%)
Once again, these are the sales for November 29 only. Day 2 will have its own batch of offers.