Black Friday is somewhat of a holy day for fanatical shoppers all over America, and with good reason too.
Retailers do their best to put on jaw-droppingly massive sales on expensive items and people literally stampede to get to be the one to buy them. Well for those of you out there who fancy getting a new TV, phone or tablet, you might consider checking these deals out.
As far as Target Black Friday is concerned, here are the deals that we know of:
- 40-inch Samsung 1080p LCD set for $398, down from $500
- Vizio 47-inch 1080p LCD for $380, down from $520
- 50-inch 60Hz 1080p Element LED LCD TV for $229, usually $600;
- 40-inch 120Hz 1080p Westinghouse LED LCD TV for $200, regularly $310;
- 37-inch 60Hz 720p LED LCD TV from Vizio for $250, usually $330;
- 47-inch 120Hz 1080p LED LCD TV from Vizio for $380, down from $500;
- 32-inch 60Hz 720p Samsung LED LCD TV for $228, usually $270;
- 50-inch 60Hz 1080p Samsung LED LCD TV for $598, normally $750;
- 55-inch 120Hz 1080p Samsung LED LCD TV for $698, down from $900.
- Beats by Dre Solo headphones at $150, down from $200
- Beats by Dre Solo HD on-ear models for $120, down from $180.
- 8GB Barnes & Noble Nook HD Snow tablet for $80, down from $129;
- 8GB Nabi 7-inch kid’s tablet for $130, down from $180
- 16GB Apple iPad Air tablet with Wi-Fi and $100 gift card for $480
- 16GB Apple iPad Mini for $300
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 smart phone for $40
- 16GB Apple iPhone 5s for $180
- Canon EOS Rebel T3 digital SLR camera with a 75-300mm lens for $450, down from $650;
- Sony Wi-Fi Blu-ray player for $55;
- Sony PlayStation 3 – part of a bundle with Assassin’s Creed III game for $200, down from $300.