A new patch is out for Grand Theft Auto V. The 1.03 update to Grand Theft Auto V fixes a number of bugs. Although the update is currently only available for the PS3 version of the game, the Xbox 360 version will get the fixes hopefully “by tomorrow”, according to Rockstar.
- You can read the full list of fixes below:
- Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
- Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
- Fixes an issue causing the “replay” option to be locked out on certain jobs
- Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
- Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow.
- Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
- Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
- Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
- Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
- Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
- Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match
In the blog post containing the patch notes, Rockstar also apologized to the players who’ve lost their GTA Online characters and single-player progress. The post reads that the company is currently investigating the issue.
Furthermore, Rockstar again emphasized on the warning they issued earlier regarding lost characters (which you can read more about here) and GTA Online progress. The company advises players to manually save GTA Online progress by quitting back to single-player before leaving the game.
For the official patch notes, visit the Rockstar Support site.