GTA Online Errors and Issues List Updated, Rockstar Working on Fixes
The widely acclaimed multimillion dollar title; Grand Theft Auto V’s online mode is swarming with servers problems frustrating players since the launch of GTA Online.
It’s not like Rockstar did not see it coming as they had notified the users of this potential threat by telling the users that ‘plenty of issues are bound to occur.’ The developer has also set up a support site to keep users updated with each fix!
The statement can be read on Rockstar’s official website:
We apologise for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this.
The users are experiencing the following problems as per told by Rockstar Games:
- Occasional “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable” error message.
- Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with “waiting for other players” on the screen.
- Intermittent “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session” error messages.
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race.
- Errors saying “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join.”
- Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load.
- General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features (slow loading, failed logins, emails not arriving, etc). For more information on Social Club status, please see: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200357093
- Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors.
- Errors saying “Mission Failed” as soon as the mission begins during a session.
Although the top engineers at Rockstar Games are working on resolving these issues as soon as possible; we have discovered a method which worked at least for us and some other users around the internet. You can try it for yourself and see if things get a little better!
What you are required to do is to clean your system’s cache and start the game. The second thing you need to do is NOT to wait for the story mode to load; instead, press the ‘A’ or ‘X’ right away. This is most likely to get you through the parking lot where everyone keeps on freezing.
Note: Some people got through this in the second attempt after clearing the cache; so you may want to do that!
In the meanwhile, did you come across any fix that worked for you? Share it with us in the Comment Section below!