The Game of the Year Edition for Halo 4 is expected to hit the shelves on October 8. 343 Industries will pack in the latest and greatest experience of the game into one product, meaning tons of additional content to play with in one go on your Xbox 360.
The edition is already available on the Microsoft Store for preorder.
According to 343’s official site, the game will also contain bonus content in the form of “15 pieces of in-game and avatar content from the Halo 4 campaign and the all-new Master Chief Avatar Cloak inspired by Halo for Xbox One.”
The pack will also include a War Game Map Pass, the Halo 4 Champions Bundle, various Armor, Helmets, and equipment, Emblems, Weapon Skins, and much more. The full list of contents are below:
- War Games Map Pass includes: Majestic Map Pack, Castle Map Pack, and Crimson Map Pack
- Champions Bundle: Steel Skin Pack, Infinity Armor Pack, and Bullseye Map Pack
- Armor and Helmets: Recruit PRME, Venator RPTR, Gungnir PULS, Oceanic CRCT, Hazop FRST, CIO WEB, Strider, Scanner, Locus, and Deadeye
- Emblems: Spartan, Prime, Mjolnir, Falcon Assassin, Bonebreaker, Bulletproof, and Corbulo
- Weapon Skins: Battle Rifle ACT, Assault Rifle PRM, and LightRifle IMP
- Avatar Items: Cloaked Chief, Ghost Prop, and UNSC shirt
- Haven theme and Longbow theme