Microsoft has today detailed the extra content for the Day One Editions of Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3.
Those who have pre-ordered the games will be eligible to the Day One edition of all the three major Xbox One launch titles. The extra content will also be available to download digitally for two weeks after the official launch.
Forza 5’s Day One Edition will feature three bonus carsinclude three cars with Day One-themed livery and custom tuning – the 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe, the 2013 Ford Focus ST and the 2011 Lambourghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera.
Forza Motorsport 5 Day One Car Pack
It will feature three bonus cars from Lamborghini, Audi, and Ford; each with a Day One-themed livery and custom tuning.
- 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe: Stuffed stem to stern with modern tech, the TT RS is the first TT model to carry Audi’s famed RS badge – a distinction that’s earned on the track from the moment you step on the gas.
- 2013 Ford Focus ST: Debuting with the same 247-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine from the much larger Ford Explorer SUV, the new Ford Focus ST packs a serious punch.
- 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera: Like great sculpture, the Superleggera’s chiseled form is carefully considered for maximum impact. That’s where the similarities end, however, because this work of art is best appreciated when it’s moving at top speed.
Dead Rising 3 Day One Edition
It will feature classic outfits, as well as bonus in-game perks and weapons.
- Classic Frank West outfit with Frank’s Zombie Slugger weapon, extra gory attacks and a custom skill move. Also includes attribute perks for increased melee damage and tougher survivors.
- Official Chuck Greene outfit with Paddle Saw combo weapon that cuts through zombie hordes with increased damage and durability. Also includes attribute perks for vehicle and weapon durability.
Ryse: Son of Rome Day One Edition
It will feature an exclusive Gladiator Mode co-op multiplayer map and an exclusive sword add-on.
- Legionnaire’s Trust Exclusive Sword: From the Brotherhood of Metalworkers high in the Swiss Alps comes this well-crafted, finely hammered blade that includes bonus in-game attributes.
- Ruins: Placing gladiators among the columns of an abandoned temple, Ruins will pit players against hordes of Barbarians, attacking from around every corner. The arena changes dynamically during gameplay, adding new obstacles and objectives for the player to encounter and overcome.
Tell us which of these you plan to buy?