This White Xbox One is Exclusive to Microsoft Employees
Here’s an image for a new Xbox One bundle that comes all in white. However, there’s no point in cancelling your Xbox One pre-order. This white version is exclusive to only Microsoft employees and is a token of appreciation for their dedicated work in making the Xbox One dream a reality.
This Xbox One White version is going to be a day-one launch and comes with the text “I Made This” on the front. The bundle includes a one year subscription to Xbox Live, a special achievement and free access to all first-party games released for the Xbox One in its life time. Now that’s a special bundle indeed!
Interestingly while both the console and controllers are white, the Kinect will still be included in its original “jet black” color.
I know many would love to grab their hands on this bundle and there may be a chance of some pieces landing later on eBay.
Console manufacturers handing out exclusive consoles isn’t unheard of. In May of this year Sony sent a classy PlayStation One console all in gold to Minecraft creator Notch. It was a form of invitation and included a VIP pass to Sony’s PlayStation 4 press event at this year’s E3. And it worked as well. At Gamescom 2013 last weekend Sony announced Minecraft to be heading for their new PlayStation 4 console.
Xbox One will be launching in November later this year for $500 and in black only. Last week Microsoft shared a list of their impending launch titles:
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (DICE, Electronic Arts)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
- Crimson Dragon (Grounding/Land Ho!, Microsoft Studios)
- Dead Rising 3 (Capcom Vancouver, Microsoft)
- FIFA 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Fighter Within (AMA Ltd., Ubisoft)
- Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft)
- Killer Instinct (Double Helix, Microsoft Studios)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Lococycle (Twisted Pixel, Microsoft Studios)
- Madden NFL 25 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
- NBA LIVE 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games, Electronic Arts)
- Peggle 2 (Popcap, Electronic Arts)
- Powerstar Golf (Zoe Mode, Microsoft Studios)
- Ryse: Son of Rome (Crytek, Microsoft Studios)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- Zoo Tycoon (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios)
- Zumba Fitness: World Party (Zoë Mode, Majesco)