At Gamescom 2013 today Sony announced a bundle of indie titles for release on both the PlayStation 4 and Vita.
- Everybody’s gone to the Rapture (Dear Esther developers)
- Helldivers (Magicka developers)
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- Joe Danger
- Resogun (Super Stardust developers)
- Rime (Deadlight developers)
- Rogue Legacy
- Samurai Gunn
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- Velocity 2X
- Wasteland Kings
Sony labelled all of them as “console exclusive” but readers shouldn’t confuse that with the titles being released ‘only’ for Sony platforms. The exclusivity lies in the console’s launch only and they most probably will release later on for the Xbox One and PC.
Fez for one is already on the Xbox 360 and PC. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth will no doubt release for the PC as well.
Rime from Tequila Works looked incredible similar to Ico & Shadow of the Colossus in terms of its art. Similarly other titles looked beautiful as well and it’s great to see Sony supporting all these talented developers and bringing their work to the big screen.