The Sims 4 Allegedly Leaked – First Details and Screenshots
A whole list of features and over a dozen screenshots have found their way on the web, hence giving us our first look at the next major installment of The Sims.
“The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. Create and control new Sims with mind, body, and heart. Build their unique worlds. Direct and explore the stories of your Sims and experience delightful and exciting results,” reads the supposedly leaked press release.
The description of the title goes on to mention how players can “customize your Sims’ appearances, personalities, aspirations, walk styles, and even their relationship to others.”
“How you play The Sims 4 is up to you. Help your Sims start a new career, find love, and start their family. Construct and design the homes of your dreams. Fulfil your Sims’ needs, explore their aspirations, and experience how they respond to life’s moments.”
Here is a list highlighting the major features of Sims 4:
- New Sims – Create and control more intelligent, more relatable, and emotionally rich Sims.
- Intelligence – Your Sims move and act more naturally than ever before, from multitasking to expressing their emotions by the way they walk. Choose the personalities of your Sims, select their aspirations, and explore the depth of their lifelong goals through your Sims’ thoughts, social skills, careers, and memories.
- Emotional Depth – For the first time, Sims feel and express emotions. Your Sims can experience a diverse range and depth of emotional states and are influenced through other Sims, actions, events, memories, or even by the clothing and objects you choose. Emotions offer you more choice by giving you the opportunity to create richer stories with even more possibilities.
- New Creative Tools – Create A Sim and Build are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the freedom to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new room-based Build Mode.
- Vibrant Neighborhoods – Chose among brilliant and diverse lots for your Sims to live in. Vivid visuals bring your Sim’s home to life.
- Rich Rewards – Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables, and unlocking achievements.
- Share Your Creations – Share your Sims’ households with your friends and the community. Download community creations for an all-new look.
It’s unsure as to where the leak originated from but it does look like the real deal. The Sims 4 may very well be shown at Gamescom 2013 which is just around the corner.
One thing we’re sure of though, following the major collapse of EA’s servers on the launch of Sim City, I doubt they’ll once again go for DRM solutions with The Sims 4.
EA so far is not commenting on the authenticity of the leak.
To go through the many images head over to AllGamesBeta.