Looks like Rockstar is turning up the head as we draw near to the release date of what could arguably be the biggest game of the year. Grand Theft Auto 5 will flood the market on September 17th and amidst the entire wait, new avatars and gamerpics have been made available for both Xbox and PlayStation users.
Available at Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Store both, the newly introduced list of items includes avatars for:
- A Beach goer from Vespucci
- Two different Grand Theft Auto 5 logos
You can get the whole pack for 80 Microsoft points or pay $0.49 individually for the them at the PlayStation Store.
Other than that, Xbox Live is offering exclusive content in the form of Avatar Outfits that can be adorned by male or female avatars both, here goes the list:
- Bugstar Outfit (320 MS Points)
- FIB Outfit (320 MS Points)
- Abseiling Outfit (320 MS Points)
- Scuba Outfit (320 MS Points)
- Parachute Prop (240 MS Points)
- Chop, the Rottweiler Pet (240 MS Points)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 T-Shirt (80 MS Points)
Courtesy of GamingTarget.
Just so you know, we call it arguably the biggest game because it shattered the preorder records in UK of all times only recently, and if you are one of those eagerly waiting fans, you might want to benefit from the dropped prices of the PS3 and GTA5 bundle.
How eager are you to get your hands on the latest installment of GTA 5? or do the items excite you enough to spend on them?