Gamescom 2013: Square Enix and Nintendo Reveal Lineup
Today Square Enix and Nintendo revealed their lineup of games for the upcoming Gamescom 2013 event later this month.
Starting with Square Enix, the publisher will be bringing a variety of titles, ranging from both current and next-generation games.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Real Reborn
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- Deus Ex: The Fall
Moving on to Nintendo, the firm will be focusing on the Wii U with around a dozen titles.
- Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
- The Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Wii U)
- Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
- Wii Party U (Wii U)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
- Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
- Wii Karaoke U by JOYSOUND (Wii U)
- Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
- Pokemon X (3DS)
- Pokemon Y (3DS)
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
Gamescom 2013 takes place in Cologne, Germany August 21-25.