Today Square Enix and Nintendo revealed their lineup of games for the upcoming Gamescom 2013 event later this month.
Starting with Square Enix, the publisher will be bringing a variety of titles, ranging from both current and next-generation games.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Real Reborn
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- Deus Ex: The Fall
Moving on to Nintendo, the firm will be focusing on the Wii U with around a dozen titles.
- Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
- The Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Wii U)
- Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
- Wii Party U (Wii U)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
- Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
- Wii Karaoke U by JOYSOUND (Wii U)
- Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
- Pokemon X (3DS)
- Pokemon Y (3DS)
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
Gamescom 2013 takes place in Cologne, Germany August 21-25.