WWE 2K14: “Phenom” Collector’s Edition Announced
Yesterday 2K Sports announced WWe 2K14 to feature a collector’s edition centered around one of the most popular, iconic and oldest WWE stars, The Undertaker.
It’s called the “Phenom Edition” and comes at a price of $99 in a coffin-shaped case. Those who do decide on shilling out the extra $40 will be entitled to the following goodies:
- Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Undertaker;
- Exclusive Undertaker playable character: “American Badass”;
- Exclusive Undertaker-themed controller skin;
- “WWE Undertaker – The Streak”: Disc #1 (on Blu-Ray/DVD);
- Access to WWE 2K14 global pre-order offer: Ultimate Warrior playable character;
- Copy of WWE 2K14 video game
Previously 2K Sports revealed the Ultimate Warrior to be available as a pre-order bonus for the game. He will be an exclusive character for now but as it is with pre-order bonuses, they usually are released later on for a fixed price.
The news that Ultimate Warrior is making a return to WWE video games has already been warmly embraced by fans of the real world events and video games, as his rocky relationship with his former employers for the past decade meant that we haven’t seen him represented in quite some time.
WWE 2K14 is confirmed for release on October 29 for the PS3 and Xbox 360.