Developer Croteam has revealed that the fourth installment in the Serious Sam franchise will be funded by the current Humble Weekly Bundle.
Seemingly the entire series is up for grabs this week. Paying any amount will unlock the following titles:
- Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
- Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
- Serious Sam Double D
- Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack!
- Serious Sam Public Test 2
However, paying more than the average $4.27 will net you these two titles as well.
- Serious Sam 3: BFE Deluxe Edition
- Serious Sam 2
As it is with every Humble Bundle offer, the payee can decide how to split the money he pays. You can opt between the developer, Humble Bundle’s team and Child’s Play Charity.
If you do decide on sending any amount Croteam’s way, that will be used towards the development of Serious Sam 4.
Details on the new title are slim, except for the first teaser image featured in this post.