The much awaited successor of original Sanctum is out and the lovers of Tower Defense genre are hyped with its presence. Coffee Stain Studios indeed has done a good job with the game. However, like many other games at launch, Sanctum 2 is plagued by some bugs, errors and crashes that you can fix with the help of these workarounds.
The developer usually tries to fix these issues if they are reproducible and release a patch as soon as possible but if you are the only one in trouble, you should really try the workarounds instead of waiting for the patch.
#1 Sanctum 2 Multiplayer Error – Can’t Connect
If you are experiencing error related to network and are unable to connect to the multiplayer, you should try out the following:
- Restarting Steam can fix this issue. The primary purpose of restart is to see if there are any updates you might be missing.
- If you are behind a router and have access to it, try restarting it.
- Also make sure that your firewall isn’t blocking the game.
#2 Sanctum 2 – Can’t Launch the Game
If you are unable to launch the game, you should try the following recommendations:
- Try running the game as administrator.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Try verifying the integrity of the game files.
#3 Sanctum 2 – Can’t Find the “.exe” File
Again, the download may miss some files in the first attempt. You need to restart Steam and it will download the required files. Verifying the integrity of game files can also solve the issue for you.
#4 Sanctum 2 – Game Crashes While Changing the Settings
Make sure that you are meeting the minimum requirements to run the game. If it keeps on crashing, try deleting the config file of the game or if you can afford it, a fresh install may help you to fix the problem.
#5 Sanctum 2 – Missing/Corrupt Save Files
The issue is related to cloud synchronization. If your saves are being corrupt or lost, disable the cloud saving via Steam and you will be fine.
If you come across any other issues, let us know in the comments and we will try to help you out!