GTA Games On Massive Sale At The PSN Store
In these last couple of weeks, we have received some great amount of information regarding GTA 5 after months of silence from the game developers.
However, today our news concerns nearly all the GTA games of the past. As we edge ever near to GTA V’s release date, Sony is encouraging all its faithful gamers to play past GTA games by holding a large sale over all of them.
Keep in mind that PlayStation Plus members will profit from this sale even more than regular PSN members. Here is a list of all the GTA games currently on discount on the PlayStation store:
- GTA IV $13.99 ($9.79)
- GTA IV The Ultimate Edition $20.99 ($14.69)
- GTA: Episodes from Liberty City $13.99 ($9.79)
- GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony $13.99 ($9.79)
- GTA IV: The Lost and the Damned $6.99 ($4.89)
- GTA: Chinatown Wars $13.99 ($9.79)
- GTA Liberty City Stories $13.99 ($9.79)
- GTA Vice City Stories $13.99 ($9.79)
- Grand Theft Auto 3 $6.99 ($4.89)
- GTA San Andreas $10.49 ($7.34)
- GTA Vice City $6.99 ($4.89)
Note: Figures in the round brackets are the prices for PlayStation Plus members.
GTA V is all set to be released on the 17th of September for the PS3 and Xbox 360.