The Ultimate Vault Hunter pack for Borderlands 2 is now available to download on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
The latest DLC features the new Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode which players can unlock after finishing the main story mission in True Vault Hunter Mode and reaching a character level of 50.
The pack also raises the game’s level cap from 50 to 61, thus encouraging players to explore the world of Borderlands 2 even more.
New content in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode:
- Adds new items to the Black Market:
- One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type, at 50 Eridium each.
- Two more backpack storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Two more bank storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Increases the maximum amount of Eridium players can hold from 99 to 500.
- Adds a new playthrough balanced for top-tier play: Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
- Various bug fixes
- Raises level cap to 61, allowing characters to gain 11 additional levels.
- Characters gain a skill point with every level from 51 to 61, for a total of 11 more skill points.
- Powerful new “Ancient” E-Tech relics and rare Pearlescent-grade weapons can be picked up in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
Gameplay changes in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode:
- Enemy health generally increased 4x.
- Enemies now have a moderate amount of health regeneration.
- Increased duration of slag damage multiplier effect.
- Upped the damage that slagged enemies take from 2x to 3x.
- Weapon swap speed increased to better facilitate slag use.
- Enemies now more likely to drop ammo.
- Loot Midgets are now “Legendary Loot Midgets” that can drop Legendary and other top-tier gear.
You can purchase the Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack for 400 MSP or $4.99. Season pass holders can download it for free.