Sad news Painkiller console fans, Painkiller: Hell & Damnation for the PS3 is getting delayed once again. The April 5th release date has now been pushed back to May 31st in Europe and June 4th over in the states, developer Nordic Games announced today.
The developer released a rundown of the special features of the game to calm the masses, however, and it sounds like it’s looking to take down the COD’s and Battlefields in the current, and crowded, FPS Online Market. Here’s the rundown:
- A modern remake of the Classic shooters, Painkiller and Battle Out Of Hell
- 14 adrenaline filled levels, including 4 Boss levels
- One map exclusively for the PS3
- Over 30 of the nastiest, darkest creatures from Hell
- Devastating and unique arsenal of weapons
- Singleplayer and Co-op campaigns spread across 4 Chapters
- PvP and PvE Multiplayer modes
- The soundtrack is forged in the same furnace as the weapons: heavy metal
- Powered by Unreal Engine 3
There’s also a clever list of “anti-features” as well:
- NO Kill-streak bonuses or airstrikes
- NO auto-heal
- NO AK-47, NO M16 or that sort of[Explative Deleted]; just a healthy dose of .666 calibre weapons!
So will you guys be adventuring in Purgatory this summer? Let us know in the comments!
Source: Playstation Lifestyle