The much hailed prequel to the Gears of War trilogy has debuted at No.1 on the UK Charts for the week ended March 23.
Compared to the last Gears of War 3 release, Judgment only managed to sell a quarter of the launch week copies previously recorded. However, that was enough to push Tomb Raider down to No.2 and end Lara Croft’s two week reign at the top.
Seems like this will also be the last week where we see Black Ops 2 stay in the top 10. The game slips down to the last position, while FIFA 13 still seems strong at the fourth spot.
Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate Edition entered the UK Charts by debuting at No.7. According to reports both the 3DS and Wii U editions managed to take almost equal sales, with the 3DS just a bit higher with 55 per cent sales.
- Gears of War Judgment (Microsoft)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Activision)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)
- God of War: Ascension (Sony)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Capcom)
- SimCity (EA)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)