Not long after an eventful Ubisoft sale on Steam, Ubisoft announce the amalgamated Complete Edition of Anno 2070.
Fans of city building games might have heard of Anno 1414 and its futuristic counterpart Anno 2070. The latter is quite popular for how it’s many factions work and the interesting content that Ubisoft have pumped out to keep fans invested in the game.
Well, for newcomers they might find the DLC and expansions a bit daunting to get their heads around at first, so Ubisoft threw everything together and officially announced Anno 2070: Complete Edition for PC.
Anno 2070 Complete Edition will release on PC in just over a week, set for March 28. The new edition contains Anno 2070 and it’s Deep Ocean expansion, but also includes many of the premium content packages that were previously available separately. All in all, the new edition contains all of the following:
- ANNO 2070
- ANNO 2070 “Deep Ocean” DLC
- The complete ANNO 2070 Soundtrack
- The updated Tree of Technologies poster
- “The Development” package: 2 bonus missions and bonus portrait
- “Keeper 1.0″ package”: Construction plan and science formulas
- “Eden series” package: Ornamental buildings and decorations
- “Central Statistical” package: New building in Global Trust design and science formulas
- “Crisis Response” package: 2 new missions
- “Distrust Series” package: Ornamental buildings and decorations
- “Silent Running” package: New submarine in Global Trust design and science formulas
- “Nordamark series” package: Ornemental buildings & decorations
- “E.V.E.” package: Bonus portrait