I am pretty sure that I am not the only one who is crazy about Gears of War multiplayer. That intensity and ruthless executions are nowhere to be found. Gears of War: Judgment (although not made by Epic), conserves the basic feel with a bit of change. Overall, if you are a series’ fan, you won’t miss a thing for which the series has been admired over the years.
Now, like most of the multiplayer games, Judgment also has plenty of things/items that can be unlocked like characters and skins. Although some of these items come as a reward for per-ordering the game, you can still unlock other cool stuff by fulfilling certain requirements. Requirements? You don’t need to be worried much as they aren’t that hard to get especially when you know exactly what to do to unlock them.
Gears of War Judgment Unlockables
Following guide will enlighten you about various unlockable characters and skins and how they can be unlocked.
- Baird (Aftermath)
Get any achievement and you will unlock him.
- Cole (Aftermath)
You need to survive the 10th wave in Survival mode to unlock him.
- Paduk (aftermath)
You will have him after you complete aftermath.
Loomis is automatically unlocked after you complete the main storyline.
You will have this character unlocked after you have earned 10 stars in the campaign.
That’s a tough one. You need to have 126 stars in the campaign before Tai is unlocked.
- Onyx guard (Male and Female)
You will have to purchase the season pass.
Anya Stroud, Young Marcus, Alex Brand and Young Dom come as pre-order bonus via different retailers.
- Brisk – It’s a brisk promotion exclusive.
- Big Game – You need to have the season pass.
- Arctic – You need to have the season pass.
- Skeletal – You need to earn 80 stars to unlock it.
- Plaid – You need to have the season pass.
- Dark Carnival – You need to have the season pass.
Following Skins can be purchased using MSP:
- Astro division
- Candy Cane
- Deadly Cute
- HBPD Blue
- Super Hero
- Tiger Stripes
- Double Rainbow
- Cel Shaded
- Reaper – You need to take down an epic reaper to unlock it.
- Team Pulse – You can get this skin through the season pass.
- Big Game – It’s an exclusive Game Guide bonus.
- Brisk – Brisk Promo exclusive item.
- Team Metal (Blue and Red) – The owners of Xbox Live Gold Card can have these skins.
- Lambent – You will have it if you pre-ordered the game through GameStop.
- Paintball – It’s an Expertzone exclusive bonus.
- Ares Bronze – Season Pass Exclusive.
- Flames of Judgment – Season Pass Exclusive.
- Hazardous – Season Pass Exclusive.
- Hot Rod – Season Pass Exclusive.
- Zebra – Season Pass Exclusive.
Following Skins can be unlocked using Microsoft points:
- 8 Ball
- Car no. 13
- Double Rainbow
- Mod Culture
- Pink Rabbit
- Melon Farmer
Found something missing? Let us know by commenting below!