Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the prequel to the original released in 2000, was met with much praise and was yet another success in the unique cyberpunk RPG series.
Now rumors of a new Deus Ex have been circling the internet. Among these rumors, a new Deus Ex release is in fact coming, but it is not the one you might be thinking of. Deus Ex: Human Revolution is now coming to the Wii U.
The game has been listed on Amazon with the following product details:
- Ultimate Deus Ex: Human Revolution experience: take advantage of a multitude of improvements, features and additional content that bring this already critically-acclaimed adventure towhole new levels
- Tap into the Wii U’s GamePad true potential: Adam Jensen’s newest augmentation, the Neural Hub, offers an immersive and empowering experience, right at the tips of your fingers
- Absolute fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal
- Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style
- Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades
- It would be exciting to see in what ways the Wii U controller will add more depth to the game play. The game comes out on May 7th, check out the full details here.